Excavation Security Program
To protect the public from injury related to open, unattended holes, and our clients from associated liability issues, Super Sucker Hydro Vac Service Inc. has developed the Super Sleeve™ Excavation Security Program (Short Term).
Designed and manufactured in Canada, our patented product consists of two vertical halves and a safety lid that snaps securely into place, and available in several sizes, affords protection and security in all weather and wind conditions.
The program offers, for a nominal weekly rental charge, a managed approached to temporarily securing open excavations over the short term. Our clients have the peace of mind knowing that their sites are secured with the very best method in the industry by trained/qualified Super Sucker Hydro Vac personnel.
- Super Sleeve model/size is matched to excavation specifications for accurate fit.
- Improved efficiencies via coordinated delivery directly to site prior to hydro vac excavation and sleeve pickup/retrieval upon completion.
- Quality assurance system ensures Super Sleeve is in optimal condition.
- Convenient weekly billing period – pay for use, not for storage.
- No inventory, no capital investment, no waste due to damaged and/or missing stock.
The Super Sleeve excavation security program secures open, unattended holes from projects relating to:
- Pole Holes
- “Delivers as Promised”“Super Sucker consistently delivers as promised. They are a contractor that has experience, trust, honesty, integrity and bring a full commitment to our projects. I am very impressed with the professionalism and analytical abilities of their staff. Super Sucker’s effort as well as their attention to detail, quality and scheduling has led to very successful projects for our company. I would recommend them to anyone.”General Manager,
Authentech Communications Inc.