Excavation Security Program
To protect the public from injury related to open, unattended holes, and our clients from associated liability issues, Super Sucker Hydro Vac Service Inc. has developed the Super Sleeve™ Excavation Security Program (Short Term).
Designed and manufactured in Canada, our patented product consists of two vertical halves and a safety lid that snaps securely into place, and available in several sizes, affords protection and security in all weather and wind conditions.
The program offers, for a nominal weekly rental charge, a managed approached to temporarily securing open excavations over the short term. Our clients have the peace of mind knowing that their sites are secured with the very best method in the industry by trained/qualified Super Sucker Hydro Vac personnel.
- Super Sleeve model/size is matched to excavation specifications for accurate fit.
- Improved efficiencies via coordinated delivery directly to site prior to hydro vac excavation and sleeve pickup/retrieval upon completion.
- Quality assurance system ensures Super Sleeve is in optimal condition.
- Convenient weekly billing period – pay for use, not for storage.
- No inventory, no capital investment, no waste due to damaged and/or missing stock.
The Super Sleeve excavation security program secures open, unattended holes from projects relating to:
- Pole Holes
now“Highly Trained”“Super Sucker is a very professional hydrovac company and has provided us with excellent service. Their staff is very courteous and have been highly trained in the operations of their equipment and in all the safety requirements pertaining to specific jobs. I would recommend Super Sucker to anyone requiring hydrovac services.”Vice President,
Avertex Utility Solutions Inc.Seriously Safe.