High standards for hydrovac excavations. Every time.
Our commitment to the highest standards – in safety, equipment and employees – results in a consistently superior Hydrovac service. We achieve that by continually learning about our own industry and yours, from technological innovations to current issues to operations. We’re always improving our equipment, processes and abilities, and our longstanding and multi-industry client base tells us we’re on the right track.
Exposing underground utilities without exposing businesses to risk.
As underground networks get increasingly complex, the risks and dangers around accessing, repairing and working on them increase as well. Our mission when excavating is to work quickly and thoroughly, preventing damage and minimizing risk. Hydrovac excavation with Super Sucker is safe, clean, and efficient. Our fleet of hydrovac, aggregate, crane and core trucks are meticulously maintained and equipped with the most cutting-edge components – always ready to respond to the toughest site demands.
Our people are our success.
Fully trained and certified staff ensure a superior service. We cultivate a culture of learning and leadership among our workforce. This minimizes risk on the site and promotes growth and opportunity. It also elevates our trade.
Our people are an integral part of what we do – and our success. We understand the importance of providing high-level training to qualify and certify our operators. It’s essential for our employees and our customers.
Operators are certified and/or trained in the following:
- Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations
- First Aid
- Electrical Utility Safety Rules
- Hydrovac Operator Competency and Equipment Training
- Confined Space Rescue Training
- CN Safety
- Traffic Control Book 7
- Working at Heights
- Electrical Safety + Awareness
- Equipotential Bonding
- Confined Space
- Inspection Training
- Trench Safety
- Lock-out Tag-out
- Fire Safety
- Ground Disturbance
- Client-specific Policies + Procedures
Statements of employee qualifications are available upon request.
- Certificate of Insurance
- WSIB Clearance Certificate
- WHMIS Certificate(s)
- Employee Training Records
- Super Sucker Corporate Policies
- Corporate Health and Safety Statement
- Safe Work Practices
- Safe Job Procedures
- Job Hazard Analysis
- WAH Certificates
- First Aid Certificates
You can find out the latest updates about us over on our blog.
- “Delivers as Promised”“Super Sucker consistently delivers as promised. They are a contractor that has experience, trust, honesty, integrity and bring a full commitment to our projects. I am very impressed with the professionalism and analytical abilities of their staff. Super Sucker’s effort as well as their attention to detail, quality and scheduling has led to very successful projects for our company. I would recommend them to anyone.”General Manager,
Authentech Communications Inc.