Our people are our success.
Our people are an integral part of what we do – and our success. Fully trained and certified staff ensure a superior service. We understand the importance of providing high-level training to qualify and certify all our operators to minimize risk on the site. We also cultivate a culture of learning and leadership among our workforce and promote growth and opportunity. It’s essential for our employees and our customers. It also elevates our trade.
Current Career Opportunities:
Hydro Vac Operators + Drivers – GTA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform hydro vac excavation at jobsite
- Assist leads with the preparation of hydro vac trucks
- Ensure proper maintenance of vehicles and equipment
- Various support work connected to Hydro Vac Excavation, Cement Mixer and Slinger truck work sites
- Follow all legislation and regulations set out by the Occupational Health & Safety Act and Super Sucker’s Policies & Standard Operating Procedures
- Previous construction experience preferred
- Team-Player attitude
- Applicants with DZ license will be considered for the driving position
If interested, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact us if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.
Job Posted: July 2018
Shop Assistant – Burlington, ON
Super Sucker is looking for a dynamic individual to join our team and assist in keeping our shop running smoothly.
- Maintain shop and necessary equipment
- Conduct Pre/Post trip inspections of vehicles
- Loading vehicles
- Vehicle shunting
- Assist mechanics
- Transfer parts to site locations
- Adhere to safety policies and standards
- Attend monthly safety meetings
- Attend, comply and complete any necessary training
- Team player
- Safety oriented
- DZ License preferred
- Morning and afternoon shifts available
Job Posted: August 2018
Why Join our Team?
- Competitive wages, benefits, and RRSP options
- Supportive, team atmosphere
- Exciting employee initiatives such as Health + Wellness programs and Reward + Recognition programs.
We hire for Attitude; We train for Skill.