Our people are our success.
Our people are an integral part of what we do – and our success. Fully trained and certified staff ensure a superior service. We understand the importance of providing high-level training to qualify and certify all our operators to minimize risk on the site. We also cultivate a culture of learning and leadership among our workforce and promote growth and opportunity. It’s essential for our employees and our customers. It also elevates our trade.
Current Career Opportunities:
Do you have what it takes to join our team? Do you know what it means to “Dig a little deeper”? We currently have openings for:
Shop Assistant – Burlington, ON
The shop assistant will provide on-site and in shop support for Super Sucker’s extensive fleet of construction service equipment. In this role you will be an important member of our team and provide assistance to our crews at our operations centre and throughout the GTA.
- Maintain shop and necessary equipment
- Conduct Pre/Post trip inspections of vehicles
- Loading vehicles
- Vehicle shunting
- Assist mechanics
- Transfer parts to site locations
- Adhere to safety policies and standards
- Attend monthly safety meetings
- Attend, comply and complete any necessary training
- Other duties as required
- Valid DZ license
- Team player
- Safe and Professional
- 2 positions available: Morning and Afternoon
Job Posted: June 2018
Dispatcher – Burlington, ON
Super Sucker Hydro Vac Service is excited to add another member to the dynamic dispatch team. This is a replacement position that reports directly to the Support Services Manager.
- Schedule and coordinate availability of required equipment, crews, projects and job specifications.
- Communicate scheduled jobs with clients, departments and co-workers.
- Respond to job inquiries.
- Cooperate with multiple departments to ensure proper details for jobs are recorded.
- Call in locates for jobs, organizing, and recording.
- Comply with all legislation and regulations set out by the Occupational Health & Safety Act and Super Sucker’s Policies & Standard Operating Procedures.
- Positively responds to pressure in a fast-paced work environment.
- Flexible and adaptable to unforeseen changes.
- Service oriented.
- Cooperative with others and comfortable on a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience in scheduling or dispatch is considered an asset.
- Monday-Friday, rotating shifts
- Saturday, on-call and emergency work as required
Job Posted: May 2018
Hydro Vac Operators + Drivers – GTA
Job Duties / Responsibilities:
1. Perform hydro vac excavation at jobsite
2. Assist leads with the preparation of hydro vac trucks
3. Ensure proper maintenance of vehicles and equipment
4. Various support work connected to Hydro Vac Excavation, Cement Mixer and Slinger truck work sites
5. Follow all legislation and regulations set out by the Occupational Health & Safety Act and Super Sucker’s Policies & Standard Operating Procedures
- Previous construction experience preferred
- Team-Player attitude
- Applicants with DZ license will be considered for the driving position
If interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Please contact us if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.
Job Posted: May 2018
Why Join our Team?
- Competitive wages, benefits, and RRSP options
- Supportive, team atmosphere
- Exciting employee initiatives such as Health + Wellness programs and Reward + Recognition programs.
We hire for Attitude; We train for Skill.