Our people are our success.
Our people are an integral part of what we do – and our success. Fully trained and certified staff ensure a superior service. We understand the importance of providing high-level training to qualify and certify all our operators to minimize risk on the site. We also cultivate a culture of learning and leadership among our workforce and promote growth and opportunity. It’s essential for our employees and our customers. It also elevates our trade.
Current Career Opportunities:
Do you have what it takes to join our team? Do you know what it means to “Dig a little deeper”? We currently have openings for:
Billing Coordinator – Burlington, ON
Super Sucker is looking for a dynamic individual to join our team and provide excellent customer service through the billing process.
- Prepare pre-billing documentation to facilitate the billing process on a timely basis
- Post entries into the accounting software and arrange delivery of invoices
- Report to managers on any opportunities for additional billings
- Respond to requests for more detail from clients
- Monitor work in progress by reviewing time spent on jobs
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in business accounting is preferred
- Strong computer proficiency in MS software applications, especially MS Excel
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX an asset
- Great communication skills and a positive attitude
- Detail-oriented and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to multi-task and keep on top of multiple ongoing tasks
- Monday to Friday
- Permanent, Full-time
Job Posted: August 2018
Hydro Vac Operators + Drivers – GTA
Job Duties / Responsibilities:
1. Perform hydro vac excavation at jobsite
2. Assist leads with the preparation of hydro vac trucks
3. Ensure proper maintenance of vehicles and equipment
4. Various support work connected to Hydro Vac Excavation, Cement Mixer and Slinger truck work sites
5. Follow all legislation and regulations set out by the Occupational Health & Safety Act and Super Sucker’s Policies & Standard Operating Procedures
- Previous construction experience preferred
- Team-Player attitude
- Applicants with DZ license will be considered for the driving position
If interested, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact us if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.
Job Posted: July 2018
Why Join our Team?
- Competitive wages, benefits, and RRSP options
- Supportive, team atmosphere
- Exciting employee initiatives such as Health + Wellness programs and Reward + Recognition programs.
We hire for Attitude; We train for Skill.